September 17th - 2021
Support Staff Vacancies
Finance Manager Vacancy
36 Hours per week for 41 weeks
(term time plus 15 days during school holiday’s)
Salary - Scale SO2
Starting salary: £29,050 (FTE £32,416) up to £30,655 (FTE £34,207)
For an application pack, please visit our web site:
Please direct any questions to Tom Walton, Finance Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your completed application forms to Katie Savill, PA to the Headteacher on email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd November 2021
Interviews: Date TBC
For further information regarding our Finance Manager vacancy and an application pack please follow the links below.
Science Technician Vacancy
Actual Salary: NJC Scale 3 Points 5 to 6 (£18,911 - £19,252)
36 hours a week; 39 weeks a year.
We require, for November 2021, a talented and enthusiastic Science Technician to join a successful team working in a high performing school.
A science background would be useful but not essential.
This is a full-time position but we would also consider part-time applications on a job-share basis.
Langley Park School for Boys is a large, over-subscribed, 11-18 school with a co-educational Sixth Form. We consistently achieve high academic success, whilst maintaining a commitment to educating the ‘whole child’ through the promotion of sport and the arts as part of a well-rounded curriculum.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidates will:
- Join an established team of technicians to ensure the smooth running of practical support for the teachers in the Science department under the direction of the Lead Science Technician and the Head of Department.
- Have a broad knowledge of all science disciplines.
- Need to have an awareness of CLEAPSS, Health and Safety guidelines and be able to carry routine maintenance work including safety testing of electrical equipment.
- Be responsible for preparing orders as agreed with the Lead Science Technician.
What we have to offer you:
- £38M building with state of the art facilities.
- Committed and hardworking students.
- Ongoing professional development and training
- A friendly and supportive working environment
Closing Date: Friday 29th October 2021
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 1st November 2021
Please direct any questions to the Head of Science, Donna Mewis on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your completed application forms to Katie Savill, PA to the Headteacher, on email@example.com
For further information regarding our Science Technician vacancy and an application pack please follow the links below.