Vision and Values
Langley Park School for Boys is committed to providing every student at the school with a high quality education. We take pride in what we do and strive to foster a clear identity and an excellent reputation.
We ensure that each child has access to a rich and rounded curriculum and has the opportunity to develop, to excel and to achieve their full potential. We promote a culture of high expectation, of leaders and governors, staff and students, and we constantly strive to improve and to be the best we can be. We promote a supportive and collaborative environment across the school, working together and with parents and the community to achieve our objectives. At Langley Park School for Boys we prepare our students for their life after school.
- To educate the whole child and to offer an outstanding academic, physical and extra-curricular education.
- To offer a rich and relevant curriculum with wide subject choice.
- To expect and to achieve high standards of progress and attainment throughout the school and at every key stage.
- To promote equality and diversity and to develop a culture of inclusion in which all those connected to the school feel proud of their identity and able to participate fully in school life.
- To teach the importance of good citizenship and to promote the 3 C’s - Courtesy, Common Sense and Cooperation.
- To prepare our students for life after school.
- To be the school of choice for the community.
- To be an outward facing school and to establish effective working relationships with Langley Park School for Girls, local primary schools and with parents and the community.
- To recruit, develop and retain high quality teachers and staff.
- To maintain financial stability and rigorous financial controls
- To maintain high standards of governance.
- To avoid complacency, to continue to improve and to deliver on the priorities of the School Development Plan.