The Friends is the Langley Park School for Boys PTA. Like all PTAs we organise events to raise funds for extras in different school departments which are not financed by the school budget. The main event that we run is the popular Christmas Craft Market in November.
We also support many events organised by the school:
- supplying refreshments for parents’ evenings
- refreshments for exciting showcase nights
- ad hoc school events and community events. For instance we provide assistance with theatrical events like Show Nights and the Community Choir.
We are a friendly group of parents who meet regularly each term to plan events and organise refreshment duties. There are lots of ways to get involved, whether regularly, or just once or twice a year. Our emphasis is on enjoying being part of the team as well as raising money. Elections of office bearers takes place at our Annual General Meeting in October, to which everyone is welcome. Please come along and join us either at the AGM, one of our regular committee meetings, or to help serve refreshments.
Who we are:
- Rob Elliot, Chair & Volunteer Coordinator
- Angela Walters, Vice Chair
- David Keeler, Treasurer
- Jane East, Secretary
- Amanda Ashford, Christmas Market
- Kelly Fuller, Lost Property & Second Hand Uniform
- Kelly Fuller, 100 Club
- Helen Ferguson, Sue Haggett and Eileen O'Mahony, Communications
For information on how to get involved, or to be added to our volunteers mailing list, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator:
|Friends of LPBS AGM Committee Meeting Minutes 12th November 2019 final copy||18th Nov 2020||Download|
|LPBS AGM Agenda 2020||18th Nov 2020||Download|