6th Form Admissions FAQ
1. I have been offered a place in the Sixth Form for September 2017 – when should I enrol?
Please click on the links below to view the arrangements for Sixth Form Enrolment:
For internal students click here
For external students click here
2. What should I bring to enrolment?
You must bring a copy of your GCSE results. We cannot enrol any student without their GCSE results.
3. I have been offered a place and would like to change my course choices – how do I do this?
Please let us know when you arrive at enrolment and we will endeavour to make your requested changes. No changes will be made before enrolment commences.
4. I have missed the entry grade for one of the subjects I wish to study – what should I do?
Please come to enrolment and you can discuss this with a senior member of staff. We do not enrol students for courses for which they have not met the entry criteria so you will be asked to choose an alternative course. Please view our Prospectus before enrolment to help you to decide which course you would like to choose as an alternative.
5. I have received my GCSE results and don't know if they are good enough to secure a place in the Sixth Form - what should I do?
Please contact the school through main reception on 0208 639 4770 on GCSE Results Day, Thursday 24th August, and we will be able to advise you.
6. I have been made an offer to join the Sixth Form but would like to decline it – how do I do this?
Please email the Sixth Form Secretary Mrs Judy Soper at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us if you wish to decline your place. We would be grateful if you could do this as soon as possible following GCSE Results Day as we will have many students on our Waiting List.