Teacher of Science Vacancy
TEACHER OF SCIENCE
Full Time [MPS/UPS]
We require for September 2020 a talented and enthusiastic Science teacher to join a dynamic, friendly and experienced department in a high performing school.
Langley Park School for Boys is a large, over-subscribed, 11-18 school with a co-educational Sixth Form. We consistently achieve high academic success with this summer both English and Maths gaining over 80% Grades 4-9, and at A Level 75% of Grades were awarded at A*-C grades.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to teach Science in a way which keeps students engaged and stimulated
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for the subject to help the department to grow and flourish
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- To be willing to teach across all key stages 3-5
- Be either an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
What we have to offer you:
- £38M building with state of the art facilities.
- Committed and hardworking students.
- Ongoing professional development and training
- A friendly and supportive working environment
For an application pack please see below.
Please direct any questions to the Head of Science, Donna Mewis email@example.com .
Closing date: Friday 24th April
Langley Park School for Boys is committed to the safeguarding of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate and other checks. Langley Park School for Boys is committed to equal opportunities.